God’s been teaching me to fly by the seat of my pants over the last several months. I’m learning this isn’t just for a season – it’s something I’m adopting as a lifestyle. If you know me at all, you know flying by the seat of my pants is not second nature to me. I’ve realized that for me, it all boils down to trust. Who am I going to trust? Will I trust my well-thought-out plans? Or will I trust God who knows all, who is I AM, and who thrives in the interruptions of life? I’ve made up my mind. This is my decision. I’m moving forward free and unfettered as He’s asking me to do, living carefree in the care of God, trusting Him, my one and only constant. Why? Because He's Worthy! Will you join me in this wild and exhuberating journey?

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Introducing My New Blog!


A little over a year ago I wrote a blog post: 11 Secrets to Success for the Single Life and to this day it is the most trafficked post on my blog. I find it funny that this blog post began because God hi-lighted one young lady to me who needed encouragement regarding her singleness, and since then I’ve met countless single women in the same boat. The need for encouragement and hope among singles is great in this hour! We need each other! It’s for this reason, I’ve decided to start a new blog: TheAbundant Single Life! My prayer is that it will be a place where singles can stop in and be encouraged, refreshed, and equipped to embrace their wait with glistening hope! I’m excited to share what God has taught me and what He’s currently teaching me about living life to the full as a single woman. While I don’t have it all figured out, I do want to be faithful to steward the wisdom and insight God has given me on my journey thus far. So it is with great joy, that I invite you to visit my new blog and send it onto any singles you know who are need of encouragement.




No comments:

Post a Comment